1. Games are 8 ends.
2. Blue rocks will have hammer in the first end.
3. Practice will take the form of 1 rock up and back per person. The team with blue rocks will practice first at 15 minutes prior to game time and yellow rocks will practice at 10 minutes to game time. 5 minutes to game time teams can shake hands and do practice slides. Games are to start sharp at 6 pm and 8:30 pm.
4. Games are on WEDNESDAY nights, 2 time slots. Prompt start 6:00pm and 8:30pm
5. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play including the free guard zone.
6. No Age restrictions however regular Club rules for minors will apply.
7. Ties – Full extra end.
8. Rescheduling or postponing is strongly discouraged but if necessary please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise, the curling director, Osborne.email@example.com . All make-up games must be played before the last scheduled round robin game.
9. Spare rules – Unlimited number of spares per game. Super League players can spare, however there is only one per game and they must play front end. SL players can spare a maximum of two games with the same team. All other spares can fill in for the position they are sparing for or lower.
10. Teams are required to fill in the W/L chart on the board following the game. This includes indicating if a game is not played as scheduled.
11. Schedule posted on the Board will be final if discrepancy between the website and posted Schedule.
12. TEAM Entry Fee of $400 must be paid in full by Oct. 26th.
13. No Full Team playing in Super League is permitted to play in Major League but up to two (2) Super League players can play on a MIXED team in Major League with male and female players in alternating positions.