|Adrian Power||Ray Keats||Bob Noseworthy||Jim Butters|
|Andrew Wheeler||Jonathan Sehn||Ryan White||Grant Maddigan|
|Andy Shapter||Robert Robere||Howard Heys||Jim Short|
|Bob Osborne||Philip Osborne||Brett Reynolds||Bill Newell|
|Brian Noseworthy||Craig Butler||Ken Snelgrove||Bernard MartIn|
|Chris Dawe||Craig Ward||Ryan Belbin||Kris Wikobrado|
|Chris Ford||Adam Boland||Keith Jewer||Mike Mosher|
|Colin Thomas||Cory Schuh||Spencer Wicks||Jeff Thomas|
|Corey Follett||Tylor Boone||Ryan Davis||Garrett Wells|
|Don Hawco||Justin Hewitt||Shawn Hawco||Shawn Kennell|
|Evan Broderick||Kevin Foley||Craig Courage||Barry Neary|
|Evan McDonah||Coleton Vriesendorp||James Trickett||Alex Phillips|
|Gary Nolan||Mark Burroughs||Kenny Saunders||Justin Garrett|
|Greg Blyde||Daniel Bruce||Joel Krats||Nathan King|
|Greg Smith||John Sheppard||Randy Turpin||Ian Withycombe|
|Harold Walters||Dave Trickett||Brad Sheppard||Frank Collins|
|Jonathan Brenton||Jaron Flynn||Bernard Price||Stuart White|
|Justin Lockyer||Stephen Spratt||???||Jason Noel|
|Lorne Henderson||Niel Power||Scott Henderson||Dave Dawe|
|Matthew Smith||Glynn Williams||Stephen Tibs||Blair Evan|
|Paul Smith||Tony Peach||Tony Biles||Blair Stockley|
|Randy Dawe||Ron Hobbs||Bill Saunders||Geoff Guzzwell|
|Robert Johnston||Eric May||Brian Johnston||Gavin Williams|
|Shawnessey Gallagher||Danny Leblanc||Sean Hanrahan||Jason Counsel|
|Steve Jeffers||Mark McDonald||Stu Macgillvery||Toby Dunne|
|Tony Meaney||Steve Routledge||Darren Wall||Rob Horwood|
|Wayne Fitzpatrick||Brian Power||TBA||TBA|
Looking for a Second for our Men’s & Major League team.
Looking to join a team at third or fourth.
I have twelve years experiences, nine as a school boy (at St. John’s CC) and at university in the sixties to 1971 (when I played third in the team representing Bally Hally at the men’s bonspiel to determine Newfoundland’s rep at the Brier) and the last three years at the RA Centre in Ottawa when I skipped a recreational team.
I am new to the province! I am from the prairies where people love to curl! I am 28 and have been curling for 19 years.
Please give me a call if you are interested in having me join your team!
I’m looking to join a Men’s Team. I have been curling for about 10 years and have experience curling at Lead, 2nd, or 3rd.
1. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play which includes the free guard zone.
2. Age restrictions – Minimum age of 15 as of October 1st of current season.
3. Games will be eight (8) ends.
4. Extra end will be a draw to the button. The team who DID NOT score in the final end will decide which team delivers the first stone. The rock will be considered in play between Hog Line & Back Line.
5. Men’s League is on Monday night. Prompt start at 6:30pm and 8:45pm.
6. Teams with Blue Rocks will have the Hammer in the first end.
7. Due to ice availability, there will be no rescheduling or postponing games. If you cannot ice a team you will default. If you must default a game please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise the Club Manager (Harold Walters) or the Curling Director (Bob Osborne).
8. No hair or corn brooms allowed for sweeping. Only Club approved broom heads allowed. Club Manager and or Head Ice Maker, will have authority to remove brooms that are non compliant. If hair or corn broom used for sliding device, they must be taped to not allow any hair or corn to be visible.
9. Ensure game results are posted to the Desk Computer immediately after each game. If results are not posted at end of posted schedule both teams will receive a loss.
10. Spares – Any Male Curling Member of the Club can spare. Spares can play in position of player they are replacing or lower. A spare can play with the same team up to a maximum of twice in each round. Teams can use up to two (2) spares per game.
11. Tie breaking procedure is as follows: Wins > Head-to-head Wins > Coin Toss
12. All measures will be taken to update the website of changes to the schedule but if necessary changes posted on the board will take precedence over website.