|Adrian Power||Barb Dawson||Robert Noseworthy||Janice Miller|
|Andrew Taylor||Beth Hamilton||Mike Mosher||Adrienne Mercer|
|Andrew Wheeler||Renee White||Ryan White||Patricia Daly|
|Andy Shapter||Bob Clarke||Jim Short||Judy Barrett|
|Bill Budgell||Marian Dawe||Geoff Guzzwell||Marie Guzzwell|
|Bill Newell||Natasha Pinsent||Corey Follett||Ashley Hillier|
|Blair Stockley||Jeannette Piper||Tony Peach||Susie Ennis|
|Bob Osborne||Pam osborne||Shawnessey gallagher||Jennifer gallagher|
|Cathy Rogers||Kent Rogers||Bethany||TBD|
|Cecilia Carroll||Darlene Jackman||Felix Green||Mel Fitzgerald|
|Chantal Newell||Camille burt||Alex phillips||Stephanie Nadeau|
|Chris Ford||Eliza King||Justin Layden||TBA|
|Evan Broderick||Kim Andrews||Daniel Greenland||Stefan Cahill|
|Evan McDonah||Mackenzie Glynn||James Trickett||Katie Follett|
|Geoff Cunningham||Cathy cunningham||Gary Tiller||Heather Martin|
|Greg Blyde||Lauren Barron||Nathan King||Sarah Chaytor|
|Jody Saunders||Steve Spratt||Sheri Spratt||TBD|
|Mackenzie Glynn||Evan McDonah||James Trickett||Katie Follett|
|Neil Power||Carol Hurley||Karen Murphy||Collette Mansfield|
|Pam Morgan||Brian Power||Donna Walsh||To Be Decided|
|Rob Horwood||to be determined||Suzanne Legault||to be determined|
|Robert Robere||Janet Gillespie||Howard Heys||Eileen Doyle|
|Sarah Hill||Adam Boland||Heidi Trickett||David Trickett|
|Shirley Kelly||Doyle Rose||Ruth Wade||Dennis Bevan|
|Susan Foley||Kevin Foley||Craig Courage||To be determined|
|Tony Biles||Joanne Morgan||Mary Lawlor||Paul Smith|
|Trent Skanes||Trudy Button||Mark Burroughs||Jennifer Skanes|
|Wendy Dunne||Heather Gushue||Andrea Heffernan||Jake Dunne|
Team in need of a Lead! Please contact me if interested!
Team of 3 looking for one more player. Male or Female.
Experienced curler available to spare.
My husband and I are looking to join a mixed league team. We started curling regularly last year. We prefer to play lead and second.
Looking to form or join a mixed team.
I have twelve years experience, nine as a school boy (at St. John’s CC) and at university in the sixties to 1971 (when I played third in the team representing Bally Hally at the men’s bonspiel to determine Newfoundland’s rep at the Briar) and the last three years at the RA Centre in Ottawa when I skipped a recreational team. Suzanne has the last three years experience at the RA Centre where she finished playing second).
Looking to curl on a mixed team, have curled for 20 years or more.
Hi! I’ve been curling in BC for the last 4 years. Looking to get on a mixed social team here!
I am looking to join a women’s and/or mixed league. I have played a couple years in the Saturday Social league and would like to play more this year.
1. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play which includes the free guard zone.
2. Age restrictions – Minimum age of 15 as of October 1st of current season.
3. Teams must consist of at least one male and one female. Third and Skip must be different gender.
4. Games will be six (6) ends.
5. Extra end will be a draw to the button. The team who DID NOT score in the final end will decide which team delivers the first stone. The rock will be considered in play between Hog Line & Back Line.
6. Game times alternate weekly on Thursday nights. Prompt start at 6:30pm and 8:30pm
7. Teams with Blue Rocks will have the Hammer in the first end.
8. Due to ice availability, there will be no rescheduling or postponing games. If you cannot ice a team you will default. If you must default a game please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise the Club Manager (Harold Walters) or the Curling Director (Bob Osborne).
9. No hair or corn brooms allowed for sweeping. Only Club approved broom heads allowed. Club Manager and or Head Ice Maker, will have authority to remove brooms that are non compliant. If hair or corn broom used for sliding device, they must be taped to not allow any hair or corn to be visible.
10. Ensure game results are posted to the Desk Computer immediately after each game. If results are not posted at end of posted schedule both teams will receive a loss.
11. Spares – Any Curling Member of the Club can spare. Spares can play in position of player they are replacing or lower. A spare can play with the same team up to a maximum of twice in each round. Teams can use up to two (2) spares per game.
12. Tie breaking procedure is as follows: Wins > Head-to-head Wins > Coin Toss
13. All measures will be taken to update the website of changes to the schedule but if necessary changes posted on the board will take precedence over website.