Looking to join a team. Curled 15 years, but it has been a while.
Looking to join a mixed team.
Looking for 2 curlers to join mixed team for Thursday nites with myself (skip) and Andrea Heffernan (mate).
1. Games are 6 ends. (NOTE CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS YEARS)
2. Game times alternate weekly on Thursday nights. Prompt start at 6:30pm and 8:30pm .
3. Toss coin for hammer in the first end.
4. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play which includes the free guard zone.
5. Teams must consist of at least 1 male and 1 female. Eg. Can have 3 females, 1 male. Backend players must be alternating positions. eg. Can have 3 females, 1 male but the skip and third must be different genders.
6. Age restrictions – Minimum age of 15
7. Ties – One rock per team ( can be any player but team that scored in last end will throw first)
8. Rescheduling or postponing is strongly discouraged but if necessary please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise the Curling Director Osborne.email@example.com
9. Spares can play the position for which they are filling in or lower. If the spare is for the third position they can play third, second or lead. Teams can have up to 2 spares per game. Spares must meet age requirements.
10. Teams are required to fill in the W/L chart on the board following the game.
11. Schedule posted on the Board will be final if discrepancy between the website and posted Schedule.
11. Have fun!