Women’s League Club Championship
Women’s League Round 1
Looking to join a curling team for ladies league. I used to play but it has been over ten years since I’ve stepped on the ice. I would really like to get back into the game. I used to play skip position but would rather play front end.
I curled one season with your club several years ago and I have curled recreational in a number of spiels etc. If there is a team looking to pick someone up, I would be interested.
1. Games are 8 ends. ( Can’t start a new end after 8:15 )
2. Game times alternate weekly on Tuesday nights with Super League. Prompt start at 6:30pm and 8:30pm .
3. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play which includes the free guard zone.
4. Age restrictions – Minimum age of 15
5. Ties – One rock per team ( can be any player but team that scored in last end will throw first)
6. Rescheduling or postponing is strongly discouraged but if necessary please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise the Curling Director Osborne.firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Spares can play the position for which they are filling in or lower. Eg. If the spare is for the third position they can play third, second or lead. Teams can have up to 2 spares per game. Spares must meet age requirements.
8. Teams are required to fill in the W/L chart on the board following the game.
9. Schedule posted on the Board will be final if discrepancy between the website and posted Schedule.
10. Have fun!