|1||Tony Biles||Paul Smith||Reg Caughie||TBA|
|2||Howard Heys||Robert Roberre||Jim Short||Pat Doyle|
|3||Craig Courage||Kevin Foley||Evan Broderick||Barry|
|4||Chris Dawe||Craig Ward||Ryan Belbin||Kris Wikobrado|
|5||Randy Dawe||Ron Hobbs||Alan Evans||Geoff Guzzwell|
|6||Thomas Hawkins||Tim Pike||Jason Fancey||Randy Bouzan|
|7||Jim Butters||Ray Keats||Robert Noseworthy||TBD|
|8||Robert Johnston||Kent Rogers||Brian Johnston||Chris Burgess|
|9||Sean O’Leary||Andrew Trickett||Jensen Wiseman||Jake Young|
|11||Shawnessey Gallagher||Danny LeBlanc||Sean Hanrahan||Jason Counsel|
|12||Don Hawco||Adrian Power||Carl Hynes||Bill Saunders|
|13||Justin Hewitt||Brandon Gillespie||Justin Layden||Shawn Kennell|
|14||Justin Lockyer||Stephen Spratt||Jacob Gazeley||Jason Noel|
|15||Tony Meaney||Jeremy MacAulay||Anthony Peach||Dan Ryan|
|16||Gary Nolan||Mark Burroughs||Kenny Saunders||Justin Garrett|
|17||Brian Noseworthy||Bill Newell||Ken Snelgrove||TBD|
|18||Bob Osborne||Philip Osborne||Grant Maddigan||Steve Manuel|
|19||Neil Power||Andrew Wheeler||Jake Burt||Dave Dawe|
|20||Steve Routledge||Darren Wall||Shawn Hawco||Rob Guy|
|21||Jonathan Branton||Jaron Flynn||Bernard Price||Stuart White|
|22||Daniel Bruce||Ryan McNeil Lamswood||Joel Krats||Nathan King|
|23||Evan McDonah||Coleton Vriesendorp||James Trickett||Alex Phillips|
|24||Alex Smith||Adam Boland||Andrew Manuel||Keith Jewer|
|25||Greg Smith||Randy Turpin||John Sheppard||Ian Withycombe|
|26||Matthew Smith||Glynn Williams||Steve Tibbs||Blair Evans|
|27||Colin Thomas||Stephen Trickett||Zach Young||Mike Mosher|
|28||Jeff Thomas||Lorne Henderson||Tim Jones||Rob Henderson|
|29||Harold Walters||Dave Trickett||Frank Collins||Brad Sheppard|
Looking to join a team. Stepped away for 2 years but have 12 plus years of curling. Played number of tournaments. Have experience in all positions. Give a call if interested.
20+ years experience, men’s leagues/mixed leagues/competitive leagues
1. Play follows Curling Canada’s general rules of play which includes the free guard zone.
2. Age restrictions – Minimum age of 15 as of October 1st of current season.
3. Games will be eight (8) ends.
4. Extra end will be a draw to the button. The team who DID NOT score in the final end will decide which team delivers the first stone. The rock will be considered in play between Hog Line & Back Line.
5. Men’s League is on Monday night. Prompt start at 6:30pm and 8:45pm.
6. Teams with Blue Rocks will have the Hammer in the first end.
7. Due to ice availability, there will be no rescheduling or postponing games. If you cannot ice a team you will default. If you must default a game please ensure you make contact with the opposing team and advise the Club Manager (Harold Walters) or the Curling Director (Bob Osborne).
8. No hair or corn brooms allowed for sweeping. Only Club approved broom heads allowed. Club Manager and or Head Ice Maker, will have authority to remove brooms that are non compliant. If hair or corn broom used for sliding device, they must be taped to not allow any hair or corn to be visible.
9. Ensure game results are posted to the Desk Computer immediately after each game. If results are not posted at end of posted schedule both teams will receive a loss.
10. Spares – Any Male Curling Member of the Club can spare. Spares can play in position of player they are replacing or lower. A spare can play with the same team up to a maximum of twice in each round. Teams can use up to two (2) spares per game.
11. Tie breaking procedure is as follows: Wins > Head-to-head Wins > Coin Toss
12. All measures will be taken to update the website of changes to the schedule but if necessary changes posted on the board will take precedence over website.